Benefits and Perks
- Salary (TBD) plus commissions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health insurance elections
- Basic Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and AD&D Insurance offered at no cost
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Card option
- Online pay stub access
- 24-7 office support
Builds and maintains fuel order volume and market share by locating, developing, closing and maintaining sales business relationships focusing on local businesses, oil & gas customers, municipalities and other customers.
- Personally visit client sites and offices throughout the area of operations to generate sales, maintain and develop relationships and grow sales with clients.
- Locates new customer relationships by networking, cold calling, and outsides sales.
- Develops relationships with potential new clients and expands relationships with existing clients.
- Closes new business deals by prospecting leads, developing and negotiating pricing, and closing sales and repeat order relationships.
- Networks through various industry social events.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Helps grow market share and volume by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills
Selling & Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Prior Oilfield Sales Experience is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Flexible schedule is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service and/or business development
- Safe driving history- no major violations in the last 5 years such as a DUI
- Pass a drug test
- Speak, write, read, and understand English